The Community House’s Middle School Night Program provides an outlet for middle school-aged youth to enjoy safe and supervised social activities. Music provided by a local DJ! Dances take place on Friday evenings from 7pm to 8:30pm on the *dates listed below.
Middle School Night Program Guidelines
All students must register in advance. Registration paperwork and one-time program fee must be complete prior to attending any Middle School Night Program event.
The following program fees cover student registration for the duration of middle school.
- 5th Grade: $50 per child (covers student for 5th grade dance and through 6th, 7th & 8th grade)
- 6th Grade: $50 per child (covers student through 6th, 7th & 8th grade)
- 7th Grade: $30 per child (covers student through 7th & 8th grade)
- 8th Grade: $15 per child (covers student for just 8th grade)
Entry fee per dance (in addition to registration fee): $8
For questions, please contact Tracey Sacco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Concessions will be available for sale at the event.
- Masks are optional.
- Event will be held both in our auditorium, as well as in the tent in front of the building to allow sufficient space and ventilation.
Who may register?
- Students in grades 6 through 8
- 5th Graders for end of school year Dance Party
- Hamilton-Wenham public, private, and home school students
- Hamilton-Wenham School Choice students
Register your child online here.
Registration will not be complete until the program fee is paid. Registration is open year-round for this program.
If you are in need of Financial Aid, please this online Financial Assistance Form and email Tracey Sacco, email@example.com to let her know that you submitted it. Once the review process is complete, The Community House will contact you.
SCHEDULE FALL 2022
Friday October 14: 6th grade
Friday December 9: 7th grade
*DATES FOR 2023:
February 10: 6th Grade
March 17: 7th Grade
April 14: 6th Grade
May 12: 7th Grade
June 16: 5th Grade Party
** Dates may be subject to change**