TCH’s Breakfast with Santa is an annual event that brings families together and creates priceless memories. It is one of our most popular programs!
This year we are offering a fun, socially-distanced holiday event to meet the needs of our community during the pandemic.
Come see Santa at Pingree Park at 211 Main Street in Wenham (NOTE: not Pingree School) on the above dates.
Registrants are invited to make socially, distanced, in-person requests with Santa and pose for a photograph, included with admission.
After the event, all participating households will be emailed a link to a shared folder with photos. That single folder will have ALL photos from the event. You will be able to locate your photo and download your image(s).
After visiting with Santa, registrants will be invited to drive through the rest of the event to:
- drop off a letter for Santa
- receive a cookie decorating kit from Treat Cakes & Confections (complete with 8 oversized cookies and all the fixings to decorate and enjoy at home)
- enjoy hot cocoa to go
- hear holiday music
- drop off donations for ACORD Food Pantry and/or Toys For Tots (see the Give Back tab for details)
If you have a four-legged friend, feel free to bring them in your car. We may have some treats for your fur baby. Stay tuned for details.
TCH strives to make our programs available to all. If financial hardship makes participation difficult, you may be eligible for assistance.
Pandemic Safety Procedures
To ensure your safety and the safety of others, we ask all participants to use the procedures below:
- Travel ONE WAY only through the event. Enter on Main Street, exit only on Porter Street side.
- Please arrive in your car at your reserved time and drive up to Santa.
(NOTE: When you purchase a ticket, you will select a specific time slot. That reserves your in-person time with Santa. We ask that participants NOT arrive early for their scheduled visit, so we can maintain social distancing and not experience any unusual wait times.
- Wear masks upon exiting the car.
- Walk to your socially-distanced spot with Santa.
- After your visit with Santa, please return to your car and enjoy the rest of the drive-through.
- To pick up your cookies and cocoa or drop off your letters or toys, please wear a mask.
Sensory Friendly Experience
With limited crowds and no amplifiers or lights, this outdoor event will likely fit the needs of those seeking a sensory-friendly experience.
Thank you to our Event Sponsor Iron Tree!
The drive through will also feature an opportunity to Give Back to our community.
Participants are invited to bring a non-perishable food item for the ACORD food pantry and/or an unwrapped new toy for Toys for Tots.
These donations will be collected at two designated vehicles at the event. Social distancing guidelines will be followed during drop off.
For ACORD’s list of most-needed items, visit their website.