The Community House’s Middle School Night Program provides an outlet for middle school-aged youth to enjoy safe and supervised social activities. Music provided by a local DJ! Dances take place on Friday evenings from 7pm to 8:30pm on the *dates listed below.
All students must register in advance. Registration paperwork and one-time program fee must be complete prior to attending any Middle School Night Program event.
The following program fees cover student registration for the duration of middle school.
- 6th Grade: $50 per child (covers student through 6th, 7th & 8th grade)
- 7th Grade: $30 per child (covers student through 7th & 8th grade)
- 8th Grade: $15 per child (covers student for just 8th grade)
Entry fee per dance (in addition to registration fee): $8
Concessions will be available for sale at the event.
- Mask are required.
- Event will be held both in our auditorium, as well as in the tent in front of the building to allow sufficient space and ventilation.
Who may register?
- Students in grades 6 through 8
- Hamilton-Wenham public, private, and home school students
- Hamilton-Wenham School Choice students
Register your child online by following the Register button below.
Registration will not be complete until the program fee is paid. Registration is open year-round for this program.
If you are in need of Financial Aid, please this online Financial Assistance Form and email our Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know that you submitted it. Once the review process is complete, The Community House will contact you.
*SCHEDULE FALL 2021—SPRING 2022
2021: 6th grade only
2021: 7th grade only
2021: 8th grade only
Other dates TBA
** Dates may be subject to change**