Pictures in the Park is a new celebration of spring that brings families together and creates priceless memories.
We are offering this fun, socially-distanced event to meet the needs of our community during the pandemic.
Come to Patton Park to meet Bo Peep (socially distanced, of course!) and pose for a photograph with Mr. Bunny.
After taking a photo with Mr. Bunny, registrants will:
- receive a small gift from Mr. Bunny
- receive a decorate-your-own cupcake kit
- be invited to drop off donations for ACORD Food Pantry
After the event, all participating households will be emailed a link to a shared folder with photos. That single folder will have ALL photos from the event. You will be able to locate and download your photo(s).
TCH strives to make our programs available to all. If financial hardship makes participation difficult, you may be eligible for assistance.
Pandemic Safety Procedures
To ensure your safety and the safety of others, we ask all participants to use the procedures below:
- Travel ONE WAY only through the event.
- Please arrive in your car at your reserved time and drive up to Bo Peep & Mr. Bunny.
NOTE: When you purchase a ticket, you will select a specific time slot. That reserves your in-person time with Mr. Bunny. We ask that participants NOT arrive early for their scheduled visit, so we can maintain social distancing and not experience any unusual wait times.
- Wear masks upon exiting the car.
- Walk to your socially-distanced spot with Mr. Bunny.
- After your visit with Mr. Bunny, please return to your car and enjoy the rest of the drive-through.
- Pick up your cupcake decorating kit.
- If you drop off food or donations for the ACORD food pantry, please wear a mask.
Thank you to our Event Sponsor Lamacchia Realty.
The drive-through will also feature an opportunity to Give Back to our community.
Participants are invited to bring a non-perishable food item for the ACORD food pantry.
These donations will be collected at designated vehicles at the event. Social distancing guidelines will be followed during drop off.
For ACORD’s list of most-needed items, visit their website.