The Community House is pleased to announce the dates of Hamilton-Wenham Farmers’ Market for the Summer/Fall Season 2022!
The market will take place on Friday afternoons from 3pm to 7pm, July 1st to October 28th at The Community House, located at 284 Bay Road in Hamilton, MA.
The Hamilton-Wenham Farmers’ Market is a food and flower market presented by The Community House. Vendor offerings must be grown, raised, or produced within 100 miles of Hamilton.
Past Vendors have included:
- Al’s Hives and Honey – Honey, honey products and beautiful wax wraps from Amesbury
- Bee Happy Supplies LLC – Lip balm and moisturizer made from honey and beeswax, pure beeswax candles, honey and honey sticks
- Beet Your Best -Vegan and gluten-free energy bars and granola.
- Candles by Erin – Reiki Infused Candles
- Crepe du Jour – Made to order French sweet and savory crepes
Doodlebug Repurposed Sweater Mittens
- Herrick Farm – Winter squash galore! Butternuts, blue hubbards, acorns and more
- Iron Ox Farm– Fresh organic vegetables grown in Hamilton
- Marshview Farm – Root veggies, greens and eggs
- Moonlight Farm Locally raised meats from Ashburnham
- Rocket Fuel Pesto – selection of chef made, small batch pestos made right in The Community House kitchen
- Source Bakery – Hand Pies, Biscuits, Cakes, Cookies, Cinnamon Buns & more all made fresh, from scratch with locally sourced ingredients
- Valicenti Pasta Farm – Farmstead Pasta Sauces; Gourmet Ravioli; Unique Fresh Pasta; Ready-To-Cook Lasagna
VENDOR INFO: To apply to become a vendor at this market, please fill out the vendor application located here: 2022 Hamilton-Wenham Farmers Market Vendor Form. Applications must be received no later than April 30th to be considered for the 2022 summer season.