The Community House organizes many exciting activities and events monthly. We are always in need of enthusiastic community volunteers to lend a hand and support our programs. We have some exciting volunteer opportunities coming up through May. Please sign up and lend a hand!
Teen Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteerism among teens has become a popular way to help develop job skills and contribute to the community. There are many ways for teens to complete their hours at The Community House:
- Catering service for fundraising events such as Harvest Dinner and Breakfast with Santa.
- Greeters and coat checkers for formal fundraising events.
- Landscaping in the spring and fall.
- Spring spruce up.
- For mature teens: Administrative assistance in The Community House office.
- Program assistance with senior community members.