Major Sponsorship

The Community House, built in 1921 has been the place for local families to learn, connect and celebrate with friends and neighbors. Designed by architect Guy Lowell, this beautiful tribute to 8 local men that lost their lives in WW1 has provided nearly 100 years of music, theater, recreation and events. Major Sponsors help to ensure that this community treasure will continue to serve this community and continue to build special memories for another 100 years!